Thursday, August 27, 2009

Leaving in less than two days

With about 1.5 days left until I jet off to Dublin, one would think that I would be ready to spend my last hours relaxing at home with my dog and a diet pepsi and my HDTV and my family. While I plan to spend tomorrow night doing so, I will have a little less time than I originally thought. I was completely packed this afternoon. My dad was planning on shipping one of my suitcases and we even went out to FedEx by the airport--there we realized that it probably would be a lot less hassle for me to just check a bag.

What this means is that I have to totally switch suitcases and re-pack everything. And also haul a huge suitcase around Europe with me for a few days.

In other news, I am heading off to the Minnesota State Fair tomorrow morning in order to get some final fried food in me without judging eyes looking on.

List of stuff I plan to do/eat at the fair:
-Dog barn
-Livestock barns
-Eco barn
-Pronto pup
-Cheese on a stick
-Fresh cut fries
-Midway
-DNR building
-Funnel cake OR elephant ear
-Honey sticks

I am hoping this will make my body hate deep fried food for the next few months so that I wont miss it. (Who am I kidding? We all know there will be no cream cheese wontons in France.)

So now I am going to move my two old suitcases off my bed and get to sleep. I will need an unfortunate amount of energy to get through the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment