Monday, September 21, 2009

Pigeons

So there are a lot of pigeons in Paris. Way more than I've seen anywhere else. Part of this might correlate to the amount of bread in the city, but there is no way of proving it.

Most of the time, pigeons don't bother me. People who know me well know that I don't really like things that might fly near my head, so, yes, sometimes I flinch when they decide to take off randomly.

One day before class, I was wandering around looking for a place to read when I ran into two of my classmates, Kirsten and Olivia. We decided to go set on the steps of a church near our class room.

There were were, minding our own business, when a lovely present fell from the sky onto Kirsten's book.

Luckily, no one was hit. It was still disgusting though.

There is a hypothesis that God was telling us to stop doing our homework and be aware of surrounding Paris instead. Another theory is that the bird was not a fan of federalism.

In other news, I managed to buy these shoes for 3 Euro that same day. So, all in all, no harm done. Except to Kirsten's Amazon resell value.

No comments:

Post a Comment