Monday, September 14, 2009

Tristham Shandy

This is the post where I show my parents that they are not wasting their money in sending me to Northwestern.

In English class, we learned about the case of Tristham Shandy, a boy whose father decides he is going to write down everything the boy does and make it into a book. Of course, by the time the father is done writing about the first day, it is day three--the first year, his son is five years old, etc.

We learned this in conjecture with something about the relativity of time in different media, etc. etc.

I am slowly beginning to think that this blog is like that.

Not only do I still have to recount my second day in Normandie and various other activities, I visited Versailles last Saturday, and have about a million things to say about that.

Unfortunately, I leave tomorrow for Strasbourg, and don't think I will be bringing my computer, so, I wont be able to finish any of that.

Not only will I be more days behind, but when I get back I will have way more stuff to post about.

To keep you placated, here is a picture of my adorable dog:

No comments:

Post a Comment